Playing a Slideshow: To play the contents of Gallery frames as a slide show, click on the Slideshow button on the Gallery buttonbar. A new Slideshow window should pop; use its controls to play the slide show.
Making a Slideshow: Phaser can create a sequence of Phase Portraits, Xi vs. Time, Bifurcation Diagram, etc., with equal increments of a Parameter or Time. To create and play a sequence of slides, execute the following steps:
- Select an equation, a view, and configure desired settings.
- Open Gallery and set the Gallery Size to the desired number of slides.
- Open Numerics Editor to Parameters page.
- Check the Sequence box next to the parameter to be changed and type in the beginning parameter value and the increment steps (delta). Apply.
- Return to the Gallery window and Click on Sequence button on the button bar. Now, frames of Gallery should be populated in sequence.
- To play the contents of Gallery frames as a slide show, click on the Slideshow button on the Gallery buttonbar. A new Slideshow window should pop; use its controls to play the slide show.
To create a slide show with equal time increments, follow the steps above, except check the Sequence box on the Time page of Numerics Editor.
Slides can be saved to disk as a sequence of graphics files using Serialize Gallery Images to Disk on the File menu of the Gallery window. Once saved, these images can be further processed using, for example, QuickTime.
For further assistance on sequencing, consult the appropriate Phaser Tutorial.